Things to do on my Bucketlist!
So my Bucketlist is full of surprises and interesting things that somehow I view them as impossible, although anything can happen, right?
- Make a super-selfie video.
- Dance someday with Gabriel Valenciano (with his afro) on my birthday.
- Meet in person Young Swagon‘s fictional mom.
- Play one day at Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory.
- Finish capturing all the Monsters Galaxy I want.
- Be able to make an animation about Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy.
- Make my animated version of Tron.
- Take a photo of myself sitting on top of The Golden Gate, San Francisco.
- Visit San Francisco’s Secret Mosaic Staircase.
- Own a pet chameleon.
- Own a wooden house with a rifle.
- Meet James Dooley, Magnus Christense and Clint Mansell.
- Own and ride a Volkswagen type 2.
- Attend a night concert orchestral (Position Music type).
- I want to contribute to a prequel of Jak and Daxter Precursor Legacy.
- Be one day the co-pilot or passenger of Ken Block.
Meet up one day with Danny Antonnuci.
- Order up an Autentico Tequila Alacran and style it up!
- Visit the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France.
- La Familia Sagrada in Barcelona, Spain, is also a must.
- Also be able to drop by Nidaros Cathedral in Trondheim, Norway.
- The Glory Window Chapel of Thanksgiving in Dallas, Texas.
Meet up and marry one day that hot mentalist from Spain.
- Make a game about Food Wars and girls with long tongue and spiky teeth.
- Contribute to Dofus: Livre 2, 3, 4 and so on.
- Be the next pioneer of 2D animation.
- Go to Shanghai just to ride the amazing Tron Lightcycle Power Run.
- Visit Universal Studio Hollywood for The Simpson Ride.
Go to California, Burbank.
- Visit the studios of Cartoon Network, Dream Works, Nickelodeon and Disney (inside).
Go to international Cons.